Top 5 Future Super Bowl Picks for 2012 – 2013
Each year there are boatloads of surprises within the National Football League. Also, each year the same traditional powerhouses continue to dominate the rest of the league and win a bunch of games. It’s still just shy of two months away from the opening game in the National Football League, but it is never too early to talk about some future bets. You can learn more about great NFL 2012 football betting sites. We are going to give you the top five future bets to win the Super Bowl for the 2012 – 2013 season in the NFL.
Find out where to place your Best Bets for Superbowl 2013 here!
Top 5 Future Super Bowl Picks for 2012-2013
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (+1100) – The Steel Curtain defense will once again be dominate this season. The Steelers offensive woes may have passed, and it appears Ben Roethlisberger is poised to have a huge season behind center. The toughest part for the Steelers will be getting back to the postseason with the AFC North being one of the toughest divisions in all of football. Last year both the Ravens and Bengals made it, along with Pittsburgh. The Steelers at +1100 is a great value future bets for 2012-2013.
4. Green Bay Packers (+450) – While this may not be a “steal” by any means, this is still a great bet. The Packers are still the best overall team in the National Football League. Aaron Rodgers has a ton of weapons, and if this team stays healthy, look for them to get back as the top seed in the NFC. The Packers to win the Super Bowl is certainly not a stretch, as they are the favorite to represent the NFC. Green Bay will face tough challenges from Detroit and Chicago within divisional play.
3. Philadelphia Eagles (+850) – Something about this team just barks: “look out”. Sure, they have a lot of drama, and Andy Reid still hasn’t proved he has the ability to lead a team to the finals. But, to us – this team is worth a gamble. The Eagles offensive ability is second to none; as they should be able to put points on the board. If you are looking for a nice bet – take the Philadelphia Eagles +850.
2. New England Patriots (+435) – A lot like the Packers – we are not telling you anything earth shattering here. Like Aaron Rodgers for Green Bay; Tom Brady has that thing going on. The Patriots offense will be the best in the AFC. If they can figure out how to get the defense off the field without giving up six every time; this team will have a great season. While you will not get paid as much as some of the others, this is a very safe bet to make in regards to the NFL in 2012 – 2013.
1. Houston Texans (+725) – Now we are not telling you that our top pick to win the Super Bowl is the Houston Texans, but what we are telling you – is Houston at +725 is the best value pick here. Just like the Giants last year, Houston will not some luck to play a part in their season. Matt Schaub will have to stay healthy, Arian Foster will have to stay healthy, and Andre Johnson will have to have a monster season. Look out for the Houston Texans during the 2012 – 2013 season.
We simply cannot wait for the start of the National Football League season. There should be a ton of excitement, and great chances to bet. Thanks to Bookmaker for providing the odds used for this!
Be sure to join Bookmaker and get in on the action of all future bets!