There are many sportsbooks out there that will offer you, the player, all kinds of bonuses and promotions to get your business. Upon further examination however, you may see that those bonuses really aren’t that great.
BookMaker isn’t one of them!
Instead, you’ll find just a few bonuses, but the ones that are there are absolutely fantastic! And luckily, they’re all listed right here, all nice and fresh for the month of May!
Like at most sportsbook sites, BookMaker is trying to entice the new players to join up, but they haven’t forgotten the returning players as well, making sure that your loyalty is noticed in the form of some really great reload bonuses.
Something to take note of over at BookMaker is the fact that not only will you choose which bonuses you’d like to take advantage of, but this offer may change depending on just how you make your deposits. Like many other sites now, you’ll get a bigger bonus if you choose to use crypto, although cash is still king and more traditional payments are still accepted as well.
One of the nicer things about BookMaker is this: there’s a non-limited list of Real Money Cash Bonuses you can grab as opposed to the un-cashable free play bonuses that some other sportsbooks and casinos are going to end up offering to you.
If you have joined up at any other sportsbook or casino, you have probably already dealt with someone’s “rollover requirements”. These requirements do exist over at BookMaker as well but they’re much more forgiving than at some other places. There is always one thing to keep in mind however:
- You can always just not accept a bonus and in turn have “no strings” attached to your money or your withdrawals. That would mean no rollover requirements, but also no extra cash to keep yourself going for longer.
As for the above, what’s the better deal? Well, that’s a question you have to answer for yourself and what you’re looking for in your sportsbook! As for us here at SportsBookPromoCodes, we’ll always take the bonus. You’re going to be there anyway, may as well get whatever extra money you can!
Just a head’s up for all of the players: The fine folks over at BookMaker are still accepting traditional forms of payment for deposits in the way of credit cards and P2P payments, but they really want the people to switch over to crypto currency, great news for those of you that are already on the crypto train. If you’re not using crypto, you may want to start to look into it and use it for BookMaker. You will find much better deals this way than you would with the old plastic Visa.
BookMaker not only takes the more popular cryptos (bitcoin, litecoin, Ethereum, and so forth) but plenty of the “lesser known” guys as well. At the time of this writing, BookMaker is happily accepting 35 different types of electronic money!
Now, as for speaking much more about them or their business practices, we’re not going to do that here. Instead, we’re going to leave that up to the guys over at GoodSportsBooks. If you would really like to see a full on review of BookMaker you can go and check that out. As for us, we’ll just say that there are many reasons that we have backed BookMaker over the years and will continue to do so for many more!
This promotion here is for the new players that are NOT using crypto, (crypto players, we’ll get to you in a moment).
It’s the big-daddy promo that always seems to be hanging around and is here for those new players to get the most bang for their buck with not only a 15% Cash Bonus for use in the sportsbook, but also a 50% Bonus for use in the casino as well!
The strongest a person can make this bonus is $600 for the Sportsbook and $1000 for the Casino giving you a Grand Total of $1,600 in Welcome Money to get you off and going!
Now, there are some rules and T’s and C’s that a player has to follow, but it’s nothing unexpected.
Here’s the main ones:
- This offer is only for new accounts making their first-ever deposit
- This offer can be claimed one-time only
- The bonus must be claimed through the Cashier at the time of deposit
- For the sports bonus, a five (5) time rollover is required (on deposit plus bonus amount) before any withdrawals can be made
- For the casino bonus, an eighty (80) time rollover is required (on bonus amount only) before the bonus funds will be credited (once they are credited they are not subject to a withdrawal restriction)
- For the casino bonus, only Slots count
- All deposit methods are eligible for this offer
- Available to accounts from the United States and Canada only
And for the crypto users that are making their first deposits, this one’s for you!
Making your first deposit with crypto over at MyBookie can net you a very nice Welcome Bonus and just how much of a Welcome Bonus is entirely up to you!
With this particular promotion you’ll actually have 3 different options to choose from. Choose carefully as you only get one, and on the first deposit only!
These are the three options – as you can see, you get to decide just how much of a Bonus you would like in exchange for just how much of a rollover requirement you’re willing to put up with.
Option One –
- Get a 25% Cash Bonus, up to $500, and have a 8x rollover requirement attached
Option Two –
- Get a 50% Cash Bonus, up to $500, and have a 15x rollover requirement attached
And Option Three –
- Get a 100% Cash Bonus, up to $300, and have a 30x rollover requirement attached
Don’t forget, if you don’t like the requirements attached to any of these choices, you can always opt out and just not take a bonus.
Here’s another one of those fun things where there’s actually 3 different things going on, and what is going to happen, depends on your “Level” at BookMaker.
You see, BookMaker runs on a “level system” and there are 3 levels you will fall under. Those 3 levels are –
Everyone starts off at the Gold level. Isn’t that nice?
You will earn points toward the level system just by wagering on qualifying events, or just by playing eligible games in the casino. Earn enough points, move up a level getting you better and better bonuses!
This is your reload bonus for those of you who are not using crypto but need to top off the account.
This promotion will change depending on what level you are and is as follows.
Gold Level –
- Get a 10% Cash Bonus with every reload up to $400. There is a 4x rollover requirement as well as a $50 minimum deposit required.
Platinum Level –
- Get a 15% Cash Bonus with every reload up to $600. There is a 5x rollover requirement as well as a $50 minimum deposit required.
Diamond Level –
- Get a 20% Cash Bonus with every reload up to $800. There is a 5x rollover requirement as well as a $10 minimum deposit required.
Don’t worry crypto users! BookMaker didn’t forget about you at all!
This is like the promotion right above this one where you will receive bigger and better bonuses depending on whether you are a “Gold”, “Platinum”, or “Diamond” level player. You’ll earn points automatically at BookMaker and move up the tiers.
At the Gold level, when you make a reload you will receive –
- A 15% Bonus up to $600 and have an 8x rollover requirement attached.
At the Platinum level you will receive –
- A 25% Bonus up to $2500 and have an 8x rollover requirement attached.
And finally, at the Diamond level, you’ll receive –
- A 25% Bonus up to $5000 and have an 8x rollover requirement attached.
If you’re someone that’s into the ponies and loves getting involved in some Horse Racing action, then you’re going to want to pay attention to this one here!
That’s right, if you are into the horses, you’d be hard pressed to find a better place to play than over at BookMaker with their better-than-average 8% Rebate which is not only paid daily, but paid whether you win or lose!
Of course there are some rules and Terms and Conditions, but nothing that’s going to affect the average customer.
You can take a look at them right here:
- Get 3% back on all Win, Place and Show wagers (2% on bets placed through the call center)
- Get 8% back on exotic wagers (5% on bets placed through the call center)
- Rebates are not given on canceled wagers refunded due to a scratch, nor on payouts of $2.20 or less
- Wagers on “D” and “E” level tracks are not eligible for rebates
- Rebates are credited daily by 23:00 PST (please allow an additional hour in case of delays)
Want some Extra Money for essentially doing nothing?
Well, okay, it’s not doing nothing, but it sure is awfully close!
With the Refer-a-Friend program over at BookMaker you can earn some money for what feels like nothing!
Here’s how it works:
- You’ll log into BookMaker, go to the Promos tab and select the “Refer a Friend” tab.
- Select “Invite” to get your personal and unique Referral Link.
- Share that link with your friends via email, social media, text, whatever.
- Sit back and collect money.
Your friends will:
- Open a new account with BookMaker.
- Make a deposit of at least $100 USD within 30 days of registration.
- Play through (rollover) their initial deposit at least 1x (one time) in the sportsbook.
Some good ol’ Terms and Conditions from BookMaker here:
- The friends you refer cannot be existing clients with BookMaker, nor can they be members of your family, live in the same household, or use the same computer, mobile device, or IP to access their account.
- The Refer-A-Friend bonus is in the form a Free Play that is calculated as 10% of your friend’s initial deposit, with a maximum award of $500 USD, and has a 3-time rollover requirement before any withdrawal can be requested.
- There is no limit to the number of friends that you can refer.
Bookmaker.eu Final Thoughts – Bonuses / Promo’s
Bookmaker has the motto of “Where the line originates.”
And they are known for setting the lines. If you like to get in on the earliest lines possible then it is critical that you have a Bookmaker account. They have a customer service style unlike other sites… They are much more direct, blunt and in your face. You’ll get answers, even if they are not what you want to hear. This is not to say that they are rude, but they are direct. Works for me.
Ready to play? Visit Bookmaker here and get signed up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes provides valid, tested and current promotion codes for select online sportsbooks, casinos and poker rooms. We strive to keep all information up to date but do not guarantee the accuracy of our information nor do we guarantee, endorse or recommend any of the promotions or bonuses listed here. Always carefully read the official terms and conditions listed by the gambling website itself. By use of this site you agree to hold us 100% harmless for all reasons.
We have been in the business of providing gamblers with the best deposit bonuses and active, tested and valid promo codes since 2005. Click our links and use our promo codes in confidence as we only provide links and promotional codes with sites that we deem worthy of our strict standards of fair play. We receive advertising compensation from some of the products and services listed on this site. Clicking on any link may result in the webmaster earning income. Thank you.
Never deposit more than you can afford to lose. If you have a gambling problem leave this site now and visit Gamblers Anonymous here. Gambling may be illegal in your area. Please consult with your attorney before gambling on the internet.
We are an informational portal only. No gambling takes place on this site or on it’s servers.