The Masters Tournament, usually called just “The Masters”, is one of the four major championships in professional golf. Scheduled for the first full week of April, the Masters is the first major of the year, and one key difference between this and the others is that it is always held at the same location, the Augusta National Golf Club, a private course in the city of Augusta, Georgia.
Being such a huge, important event, it is also known for attracting bettors from all directions. Maybe you are a well seasoned bettor with your props and picks you have made weeks in advance of the championships, maybe you are completely new to the world of PGA wagers and you would simply like to bet on who will win a particular round.
Whether you fall on one of those sides or land somewhere in the middle, we have done our best to lead you in the right direction with our research into trusted and established sites. So, without further ado, let’s get into it!
Masters 2019 Offers
MyBookie Masters Props Bets! Props bets are among the more fun bets that anyone can make with little to no skill or knowledge while keeping the excitement of gambling!
Some of the more interesting props being offered at MyBookie are –
- Length of the winners final shot – Over or Under 3.5 feet
- Most strokes recorded on any hole – Over or Under 8.5 strokes
- Total number of players finishing under par – Over or Under 15.5 players
- Will a left-handed player win the Masters?
- Winning 72 hole score – Over or Under 276.5 strokes
If you happen to be a fan of Mr. Tiger Woods, MyBookie has a whole section dedicated to props involving him. You can bet his first round score, his lowest completed round score, the number of bogeys he’ll get, whether or not he’ll birdie the first hole in round 2… even if he’ll find water on hole number 12!
MyBookie is even offering a Masters Money-Back Special Promotion, which will allow you to get 50% cash back after the cut.
How the MyBookie Money Back Promo Works
- Place a real-money ‘To Win’ wager on The Masters between 8am ET on Monday, April 8 and the start of the tournament at 8:30am ET on Thursday, April 11
- Your largest qualifying wager placed during this period will earn 50% Cash Back, up to $250
- The 50% Cash Back will be credited to your account as a Free Play on Saturday, April 10 at 8am ET
- You can use your Cash Back Bonus for Live Betting during the final rounds of the tournament on Saturday and Sunday
Have you ever found yourself losing a Golf Future because your pick went to a playoff but lost?
Fear not! You won’t have that happen with this weekend’s Masters!Bet the pre-tournament “Odds to Win the Masters”. If your golfer makes it to a playoff but loses, BetOnline will refund your bet up to $50!
To make this work and take advantage -Bet on the pre-tournament “Odds to Win The Masters” in the Futures section of the Sportsbook. If your golfer goes to a playoff, but loses your bet will be refunded up to $50.
The bet must be placed before the start of the tournament! Go and jump all over this before it’s too late!
Not to be outdone by any other gambling site, Bovada is naturally offering up their own lists and wagers for the big games. Just a super small selection of things you can bet on right now include…
- Top 5, 10, or even 20 finish
- First round top 5 picks
- Top Japanese player
- To miss the cut
…and so many more!
Like one of the bonuses listed above, you can get up to a $50 refund if your golfer goes and chokes, losing in a playoff.
Their Terms and Conditions and Rules state –
- Bet on the pre-tournament “Odds to Win The Masters” in the Futures section of the Sportsbook
- If your golfer goes to a playoff, but loses your bet will be refunded up to $50
- The bet must be placed before the start of the tournament
- There is a four time (4x) rollover requirement associated with the refund
So, as already stated, this is much like an offer already listed above, however, we will always stand by our advice of, “join more than one sportsbook”. Maybe the same deals are being offered, but, if you look around you just may find better odds listed at one site over another for the same bets.
Well, we have to admit it, BookMaker doesn’t seem to be offering any Masters codes or anything like that this year, however, they absolutely need to be on this list. They’re one of the sites we have personally worked with as well as gambled at ourselves for years now. They constantly have other great promotions you should absolutely go and take a look at!
That said, of course they have their own incredibly long list of props as well as their own odds for any other types of wagers you would expect from a quality sportsbook.
Who knows? You just may find something there that we totally forgot to mention!