5dimes is a bit of an enigma in the online sports betting world.
They maintain a website that looks like it was build in the early 2000’s.
I mean even their logo has a moving football bouncing up as the dot on the “i”. This is seriously right out of the first iteration of the internet with the moving logo’s.
Do not let this fool you.
They are an excellent sportsbook. While they have a truly lack luster website, the actual betting at 5dimes is hard to beat.
One thing new bettors should keep in mind… if you accept a bonus other than reduced juice option, then the reduced juice option is removed from your account. It’s lower juice or any of the different bonuses listed below.
The choice is yours but you can’t have reduced juice AND a deposit bonus or free bet.
All new players are by default rewarded with the 5 dimes ‘reduced juice’ rewards program. Here is how it works:
- Place bets with 5dimes and pay less juice (or vig) to the casino for every bet you make
- Reduced juice bets include football, basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, MMA and other special events
- Internet only
- You must NOT accept a different bonus to be eligible to place reduced juice bets
- Max of $500 per wager
New players can take advantage of a 50% free play reward up to $520 depending on how much deposit.
- $100-$400 = 50% reward
- $400-$2000 = 50% reward PLUS another 20% reward
- Deposit $2000 to get the max bonus of $520
- $100 is the initial minimum deposit
- You must contact customer service within 24 hours of making your first deposit and request your bonus.
- You will not be eligible for any reduced juice wagers.
Casino gamblers can get up to $125 in match play funds to use in the 5dimes match play casino. Here are the details:
- 50% deposit match up to $125
- Minimum of $50
- Max deposit of $250 to get full bonus
- 10x rollover of deposit
- Only internet wagers are eligible
- If you choose this reward then all others are removed from your account.
Busto? No worries at 5dimes. They give you a 20% reload bonus up to $500. There are a few catches with this bonus and they depend on which deposit method you use to fund your account.
- $100 minimum
- $2500 max (gets $500 reward)
- Deposits from $100-$249 have a fixed free play amount of $40.
- Credit cards – $250 reload amount gets $50 reward
- Person to person – $2500 gets $500 reward
- Bitcoin – $500 gets $100 reward
Who doesn’t love a good casino? If you are looking to reload your account 5 dimes casino gives you a 33% reload bonus. Here are the details:
- $100-$333 required reload deposit amount
- 5x rollover required
- Must contact customer support within 24 hours of this deposit to request the reward
Earn up to 20% cash back on losses in the Sportsbook, Racebook, all casinos and the lotto. This bonus is a bit confusing but here is how it works:
The cash back is calculated using the following formula:
(new deposits for the period) – (redemptions for the period) – (current & pending balance) – (accumulated winnings from previous periods) X (rebate percentage) = (cash back award)
- 20% cash back reward on ALL of your overall losses twice per year
- Must request the cash back within the first two weeks of the first NFL pre-season game AND within two weeks of the Superbowl
- Or you can receive a 15% cash back rebate on overall losses every thirty days
- Or you can receive a 10% cash back reward every Tuesday
- Or you can receive a 5% cash back reward any day other than Tuesday
- If you choose a lower than 20% cash back reward once per year, you are not allowed to qualify for the higher percentage rebate.
- If you take advantage of this plan then all the other promotions and benefits (reduced juice) will be removed from your account
Get up to 21% rebate on your overall losses in all of the 5dimes casinos. Even the live dealer casino! Here is how the formula works:
(Cumulative Daily Casino Losses for the period) – (Cumulative Daily Casino Wins for the period) – (Live Dealer/MatchPlay Casino performance for the period) – (Accumulated Casino Winnings from previous periods) x (rebate percentage) = (Casino Rebate Reward)
- Get a 21% reward on all overall losses once per 30 days
- Or Get a 14% rebate on Wednesdays
- Or get a 7% rebate any other day.
5dimes promo’s and Bonuses Final Thoughts
Pros & Cons
It’s hard not to like 5dimes. If you have ever gambled online you have almost for sure heard of them. They keep things simple on their website. But you know what, it works and it has worked smoothly for years. Don’t fix what isn’t broker, right?
As far as bonuses go… stick with the reduced juice if you make any significant quantity of bets over the year. You can pay less in vig and that adds up to a positive, no rollover required bonus for you. If you do take one of the other bonuses they offer then you give up this option. That’s the one negative I’ll stick them with. It would be really nice to get a deposit bonus AND reduced juice… a boy can dream, right?
Sportsbook Promo Codes provides valid, tested and current promotion codes for select online sportsbooks, casinos and poker rooms. We strive to keep all information up to date but do not guarantee the accuracy of our information nor do we guarantee, endorse or recommend any of the promotions or bonuses listed here. Always carefully read the official terms and conditions listed by the gambling website itself. By use of this site you agree to hold us 100% harmless for all reasons.
We have been in the business of providing gamblers with the best deposit bonuses and active, tested and valid promo codes since 2005. Click our links and use our promo codes in confidence as we only provide links and promotional codes with sites that we deem worthy of our strict standards of fair play. We receive advertising compensation from some of the products and services listed on this site. Clicking on any link may result in the webmaster earning income. Thank you.
Never deposit more than you can afford to lose. If you have a gambling problem leave this site now and visit Gamblers Anonymous here. Gambling may be illegal in your area. Please consult with your attorney before gambling on the internet.
We are an informational portal only. No gambling takes place on this site or on it’s servers.