5Dimes Promo Codes. Come on in and get ’em while they’re hot!
In the online sports betting world, 5Dimes is a bit of a mystery that they like to keep up. Their website looks as though it was designed sometime in 1993 and has not been updated since! (Seriously go and check it out).
Now this site does get updated once in a while to go with the season. For example, during basketball season, the dot on the logos “i” is a bouncing basketball. Football season, it’s a bouncing football. Thanksgiving time, you guessed it, it’s a cornucopia. You thought I was going to say turkey, didn’t you?
Now, do not let any if this fool you. Site design aside, 5Dimes is an excellent sportsbook. While the appearance may be lacking on the fancy visuals offered by almost anyone else, the actual betting and wagering at 5Dimes is truly hard to beat.
Of all the different offers they have on hand is “Reduced Juice”. From the 5Dimes website explaining the ‘Reduced Juice’ option –
- The industry standard for juice requires a player to normally risk $110 for every $100 they would want to win on a wager. With 5Dimes Reduced Juice a player risks less and wins more.
There is one thing the new bettors should keep in mind. If you accept a bonus other than reduced juice option, then the reduced juice option is removed from your account. It’s lower juice or any of the different bonuses listed below and the reduced juice is, in general, the best option at 5dimes.
If you would like to keep the RJ option, just do not accept another bonus. All new accounts are automatically RJ enabled.
The choice is yours but you can’t have reduced juice AND a deposit bonus or free bet. Know that going in and you are good to go!
All new players are by default rewarded with the 5 dimes ‘reduced juice’ rewards program. Here is how it works:
- Place bets with 5dimes and pay less juice (or vig) to the casino for every bet you make
- Reduced juice bets include football, basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, MMA and other special events
- Internet only
- You must NOT accept a different bonus to be eligible to place reduced juice bets
- Max of $500 per wager
New players can take advantage of a 50% free play reward up to $520 depending on how much deposit.
- $100-$400 = 50% reward
- $400-$2000 = 50% reward PLUS another 20% reward
- Deposit $2000 to get the max bonus of $520
- $100 is the initial minimum deposit
- You must contact customer service within 24 hours of making your first deposit and request your bonus.
- You will not be eligible for any reduced juice wagers.
Casino gamblers can get up to $125 in match play funds to use in the 5dimes match play casino. Here are the details:
- 50% deposit match up to $125
- Minimum of $50
- Max deposit of $250 to get full bonus
- 10x rollover of deposit
- Only internet wagers are eligible
- If you choose this reward then all others are removed from your account.
Make a deposit of exactly $77 and receive for yourself, 77 one-dollar shots at the world’s largest Pick 3 and Pick 4 payouts!
The $77 bonus? You must use it for that purpose. Use it for anything else and you’ll void your bonus!
Get up to $500 Free Play money to use in the Sportsbook. The amount of the reward is based on the amount of your reload deposit and the deposit can be made using any deposit method you’d like.
Reload deposit must be between $100 and $2500.
The Free Play reward will equal 20% of the reload amount. Amounts ranging between $100 and $249 will have a fixed amount applied of $40.
Play in the Sportspools, Casinos, Lotto900/9000, Racebooks, Live Betting Ultra, Live Betting Extra and the Poker Rooms does not qualify towards earning this Free-Play Reward.
Who doesn’t love a good casino? If you are looking to reload your account 5 dimes casino gives you a 33% reload bonus. Here are the details:
- $100-$333 required reload deposit amount
- 5x rollover required
- Must contact customer support within 24 hours of this deposit to request the reward
Play the Lotto over at 5Dimes and you could get yourself up to $25 in Free Play money to use in Lotto900 or Lotto9000!
Your reward amount will be based on 5% of your reload deposit.
Reward is based on 5% of your reload deposit and these deposits must be between $100 and $500. Any deposit method may be used.
There are some Terms and Conditions so make sure you check those out!
With this, you are able to get up to a 20% Cash Back Reward on all of your overall losses in the Sportsbook, the Racebook, Lotto900, Lotto9000, or any of the Casinos!
The Cash Back is calculated using the following formula –
- new deposits for the period
- redemption’s for the period
- current & pending balance
- accumulated winnings from previous periods
- rebate percentage
equals your Cash Back Reward
Now, as for just how much of a percentage you’ll get, depends on just when you want it.
- You can get 20% back twice a year, requested within 2 weeks of the first pre-season NFL game and within 2 weeks of the Superbowl.
- You can get a 15% cash back reward on all your losses once per 30 days
- You can get a 10% cash back reward on all you losses once per week on Tuesdays
- You can get 5% back once per week on a non-Tuesday
Have you already used your Cash Back Reward? No problem!
Earn an EXTRA 10% Cash Reward on your next deposit!
Just make a reload deposit within 24-hours of your last Cash Back Reward and you will receive an EXTRA 10% Cash Reward available to you right away with no rollover requirements!
Make a deposit ranging from $50 up to $1000 using any of our accepted deposit methods and then contact 5Dimes Customer Service to request your extra 10% Cash Reward to be applied to your account.
5Dimes offers their players an incredible value with great odds. If you often wager parlays and also want to take advantage of their discounted lines offerings, the 30% Super Saver Reward is for you.
Betting with the 30% Super Saver Reward will equal an instant discount. This program not only offers a 30% pricing discount, but also offers you amazing expanded parlay payouts.
Get up to 21% rebate on your overall losses in all of the 5dimes casinos. Even the live dealer casino! Here is how the formula works:
(Cumulative Daily Casino Losses for the period) – (Cumulative Daily Casino Wins for the period) – (Live Dealer/MatchPlay Casino performance for the period) – (Accumulated Casino Winnings from previous periods) x (rebate percentage) = (Casino Rebate Reward)
- Get a 21% reward on all overall losses once per 30 days
- Or Get a 14% rebate on Wednesdays
- Or get a 7% rebate any other day.
Just as amazing as it sounds! Your 8th and 9th Deposits are FREE!
Just get to the part where you’re making said deposits and 5Dimes will take care of it for you, and winnings can be withdrawn immediately!
In order to take advantage of this, you must meet the following requirements.
- Must have made 7 consecutive deposits since registering to this reward program. Incoming ATA (Account to Account transfers) are excluded from this promotion.
- Must have lost the full amount of the prior 7 deposits in order to be credited with the 8th deposit On the House. (No payouts can be processed between the 7 consecutive lost deposits.)
- Must have lost the full amount of the 8th deposit On the House in order to be credited the 9th deposit On the House.
- Net losses in poker, sports pools, live dealer tips and outgoing ATA count against the sum of the 7 qualifying deposits.
- All payouts must be re-deposited in order to start the deposit count towards the 8th deposit On the House reward.
Deposits made prior registering to this reward program will NOT count towards the calculations of the 8th and 9th deposit “On the House” (no exceptions will be made).
The formula applied to calculate your 8th On the House deposit will be: (Sum of all 7 eligible deposits – Net losses in poker – Net losses in sports pools – Live Dealer Tips – Outgoing ATA) divided by 7 = 8th deposit On the House.
5dimes promo’s and Bonuses Final Thoughts
Pros & Cons
It’s hard not to like 5dimes. If you have ever gambled online you have almost for sure heard of them. They keep things simple on their website. But you know what, it works and it has worked smoothly for years. Don’t fix what isn’t broker, right?
As far as bonuses go… stick with the reduced juice if you make any significant quantity of bets over the year. You can pay less in vig and that adds up to a positive, no rollover required bonus for you. If you do take one of the other bonuses they offer then you give up this option. That’s the one negative I’ll stick them with. It would be really nice to get a deposit bonus AND reduced juice… a boy can dream, right?
Sportsbook Promo Codes provides valid, tested and current promotion codes for select online sportsbooks, casinos and poker rooms. We strive to keep all information up to date but do not guarantee the accuracy of our information nor do we guarantee, endorse or recommend any of the promotions or bonuses listed here. Always carefully read the official terms and conditions listed by the gambling website itself. By use of this site you agree to hold us 100% harmless for all reasons.
We have been in the business of providing gamblers with the best deposit bonuses and active, tested and valid promo codes since 2005. Click our links and use our promo codes in confidence as we only provide links and promotional codes with sites that we deem worthy of our strict standards of fair play. We receive advertising compensation from some of the products and services listed on this site. Clicking on any link may result in the webmaster earning income. Thank you.
Never deposit more than you can afford to lose. If you have a gambling problem leave this site now and visit Gamblers Anonymous here. Gambling may be illegal in your area. Please consult with your attorney before gambling on the internet.
We are an informational portal only. No gambling takes place on this site or on it’s servers.